the director avoided the darkest corners of the drama
and found the light and humour of the script
- Donald D’Haene Online Theatre Editor of The Beat and author of the memoir, Father’s Touch.
This production exudes energy and life and joy.
It should be hard to say that about a play that features a beheading and copious amounts of blood,
but regardless, there it is!”
- Bob Klanac has been writing about popular music, pop culture and film for several decades.
I’m going to go on record right now saying that
this is possibly the best local production
I have had the privilege of seeing in London, Ontario
- @j0_mAma, Theatre Lover and Blogger
This show is, nevertheless, a very entertaining one for specific theatregoers who are
looking for a liberating experience
and who enjoy viewing human carnage and physical theatre
- Iain Paterson, founder of The Broadway Singers
“I liked Phil Calautit
He brought this awesome energy understood his character, his purpose, and he is
wonderful to watch"
- Lesleigh Turner has been involved in Theatre in London